About SSI Petroleum
SSI Petroleum was established in 1964 in Belle Glade, Florida. Originally known as Sugar Supply Inc., SSI rapidly became the largest fuel and lubricant supplier to the sugar industry in rural Palm Beach County. In the years that followed, the business expanded to include the marine, transportation, construction, mining, automotive and manufacturing industries throughout South and Central Florida.
In our more than 45 years in the fuel & lubricants business, SSI Petroleum remains a family owned & operated company that thrives under the same fundamental principles and ideals. SSI continues to enjoy successful relationships with many of its original customers dating back to 1964.
At SSI Petroleum, we are committed to maximizing value for our customers by providing quality products, excellent service and industry expertise. Our mission is to serve our customers with honesty and integrity, and to be an environmentally responsible leader in providing Dependabe Energy Solutions as we build lasting and successful partnerships.
At SSI Petroleum, we offer:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Deliveries 7 Days A Week
- 150+ Years of Industry Experience, Leadership, and Technical Expertise
- Florida Minority Supplier Development (FMSDC)
- Florida Petroleum Marketers Association (FPMA)
- Florida Transportation Builders Association (FTBA)
- American Sugar Alliance (ASA)
- My Florida Marketplace
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
- American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA).
- Deep Draft Lubricant Association (DDLA)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Certified for Marine Deliveries by the U.S. Coast Guard
Full-Time OSHA Certified Safety & Compliance Officer